This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShareTheFlavor #CollectiveBias
Start your morning right with these coffee pancakes filled with delicious coffee and served with a coffee and creamer syrup. Talk about a perfect morning!
The weather is finally getting nice here is Boston! I’m so happy!
Nothing makes me happier than sunny days with a nice breeze, so I can wear a light long sleeve shirt and enjoy the beautiful sun on my face. Mornings like that make me want to take a nice walk and inhale some fresh air!
You know what else I need in the morning to be fully fresh and awake? A really tasty breakfast, like these coffee pancakes!
I mean, these pancakes have coffee in them, which makes them so much better. And then they are topped with this amazing coffee and creamer syrup. Do I really need to say more? I don’t think so.
I used Café Bustelo coffee and International Delight French Vanilla coffee creamer to make these coffee pancakes.
Café Bustelo is a high quality and authentic Hispanic coffee that delivers a rich coffee taste that stands up to milk and sugar. International Delight coffee creamers are made with an understanding of consumers’ passion for the coffee experience. They come in different flavors including hazelnut, French vanilla, caramel and chocolate.
If you like good coffee and creamer, don’t forget to grab this coupon to get $3 off at your local Stop&Shop!
These coffee pancakes are so easy to make. I used my delicious rosewater cardamom pancakes recipe and made a few changes to improve the texture and flavor.
The coffee and creamer sauce is my favorite part. It’s made with thick coffee and delicious creamer and it’s just so perfect you’ll probably want to eat it right off the saucepan with a spoon. Go ahead, I don’t judge.
So if you love coffee as much as we do, be sure to make these coffee pancakes because they are packed with your favorite flavors!
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp Café Bustelo coffee (dry)
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 2 cup buttermilk
- 2 egg
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 3/4 cup brewed Café Bustelo coffee
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 3/4 cup International Delight French Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add all the wet ingredients, mix until just combined. Don't over mix.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat, pour 1/4 cup of the batter and cook for 45 second on each side until fully cooked. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Heat brewed coffee in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- In a small bowl mix cornstarch with 3 tbsp of warm coffee. Add it back to the sauce pan, whisk constantly until thickens.
- Add in the creamers, whisk for one minute and serve with the pancakes.
I got all the ingredients I needed from Stop & Shop.