This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FoundMyDelight #CollectiveBias
Mocha Brownie Trifle is a great choice for chocolate lovers! The combination of mocha and brownie layered with luscious mocha cream tastes perfect!
Chocolate and coffee lovers, this post is totally for you!
I mean, is there anything better than layers of cream and brownie? It’s just the best ever! This Mocha Brownie Parfait is super easy and you won’t believe how delicious it is. Let me give you a hint: Brownie pieces soaked in mocha!
More chocolate desserts:
- Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
- Double Chocolate Walnut Skillet Brownie
- Chocolate Magic Custard Cake
- Chewy Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Surprise Snickers Stuffed Brownies
Finally, the sun and warm weather is here and all I can think of is that how much I want iced coffee all the time. I mean, when the weather is so hot, I seriously can’t start brewing hot coffee and sip on it while doing work. All I want is a glass of iced coffee and sometimes,I really don’t want the hassle of going to the coffee shop to get my iced mocha or caramel macchiato.
Thanks to International Delight® Iced Coffee, I can have my iced coffee any time of the day. It’s fridge friendly and ready to drink. Moreover, it’s affordable and convenient. My favorite International Delight® Iced Coffee flavor is mocha: Chocolate and coffee, the perfect pair! It’s ready to drink so all I need is ice and a frosty glass!
To make this mocha brownie parfait all you have to do is to make this luscious mocha cream and soak brownie pieces in International Delight® Iced Coffee – Mocha. Then you start with a layer of brownies, then add cream, and repeat until all the cream and brownies are used.
Pretty easy, right?
Now, you can either use store-bought brownies or you can make them from scratch. I used my Surprise Snickers Stuffed Brownies and just made them plain. This Mocha Brownie Trifle can also be made in a large trifle bowl and it tastes even better if it’s chilled in the fridge for some hours.
Serves 2-3 servings
20 minPrep Time
20 minTotal Time
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp International Delight® Iced Mocha
- 1/2 cup cool whip/whipped cream
- 12 pieces of brownies (homemade or store bought)
- 1/3 cup International Delight® Iced Mocha
- Whisk cream cheese and powdered sugar until combined. Add in International Delight® Iced Mocha and mix well.
- Fold in cool whip gently until combined.
- Soak the brownie pieces in International Delight® Iced Mocha and place 2-3 pieces at the bottom of each glass.
- Top with some of the mocha cream.
- Repeat until all brownie pieces and cream is used.
- Chill in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
I got my International Delight® Iced Coffee from Walmart. Check the Dairy aisle.