Mushroom Goat Cheese Crostini is a delicious appetizer or snack that can be made is a few minutes. The combination of garlic and rosemary is delicious!
Mushrooms have always been a favorite of mine and today I’m going to show you one of my favorite ways to use up the mushrooms I have in the fridge.
I love bread and cheese, the combination is a classic for me and no matter what bread or what cheese it is, I always enjoy it as an appetizer or a light meal. Today, I’m here to show you this delicious mushroom goat cheese crostini that I made the other day. It’s so easy and simple, yet it’s full of amazing flavors that compliment each other quite well.
To make this mushroom and goat cheese appetizer, I sauteed baby bella mushrooms in some olive oil with rosemary and garlic. The combination of rosemary and garlic is perfect with mushrooms especially if a little bit soy sauce is added in the end which is what I did.
I also toasted baguette slices in the toaster for this mushroom goat cheese crostini and didn’t use any butter as I was about to spread chevre goat cheese on it.
Notes and tips to make mushroom goat cheese crostini:
- I love using baby bella mushrooms as their combination with garlic and rosemary is very delicious. Of course, white button mushrooms would work just fine.
- If you have one of those infused olive oils, definitely use a tablespoon while sauteing the mushrooms. It’ll give a great flavor.
- Fresh bakery baguettes work best for this recipe but if not available, you can use packaged baguette from bakeries or even sliced hoagie rolls.
- If toasting the baguette slices in the oven, make sure to check them every 2 minutes to avoid burning.
If you like this mushroom saute with goat cheese crostini and are a fan of appetizers and bite size food, you will love these recipes
- Chicken Walnut Puff Pastry
- Mediterranean Deviled Eggs
- Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Salmon Avocado Bites – Salmon Avocuit
This mushroom and goat cheese crostini will be your favorite appetizer for parties and gatherings, make sure to let us know how you like it! Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest for more food goodness!
Mushroom Goat Cheese Crostini
- 1 baguette sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 1/2 tsp dried rosemary or 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 2-3 tbsp soy sauce
- 5 oz Chevre goat cheese herbed is preferred
- Parsley to top
Toast the baguette slices using a toaster or broiler.
Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
Saute baby bella mushrooms and garlic until half cooked, about 5 minutes.
Add in dried rosemary and soy sauce. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Spread goat cheese on baguette slices, top with sauteed mushrooms and parsley.