Turkey Lettuce Wraps are simple and easy to make with a special sauce that brings out so much flavor! These lettuce wraps are great for a fast, tasty snack.
Ready for some entertainment food?
This post in written in partnership with Lee Kum Kee. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Unicorns in the Kitchen. As always, all opinions are mine.
With Labor Day being right around the corner, I thought you might like to see an easy and simple recipe for holiday entertaining. I love these turkey lettuce wraps as they need very few ingredients and can be made in no time!
And to make this recipe even easier (and more delicious!) I used Lee Kum Kee Sauce for Lettuce Wrap, which I’ve got to tell you is Ah-Maz-Ing. This sauce is part of Lee Kum Kee’s wide range of great-tasting authentic Asian style sauces and condiments which will elevate you summer celebrations!
Lee Kum Kee was established in 1888 in China. They have over 200 authentic Asian sauces that use only premium quality, non-GMO ingredients. They also offer gluten free products so that everyone can enjoy delicious Asian flavors!
What I love about Lee Kum Kee is that they make it easy for people to enjoy authentic restaurant quality Asian tastes and flavors at home. Lee Kum Kee’s Panda Brand™ Sauce for Lettuce Wraps is designed to save time in the kitchen and is free of high-fructose corn syrup, MSG and preservatives.
To make these turkey lettuce wraps you need a few ingredients: Ground turkey, onion, peppers, and Lee Kum Kee’s Panda Brand™ Sauce for Lettuce Wrap. I love to top my lettuce wraps with some red cabbage and sesame seeds to add some color and crunch.
Tips and notes to make these turkey lettuce wraps:
- You can use any type of vegetable that you like such as bell peppers, onions, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, etc.
- Instead of turkey use ground beef, chicken or pork. For vegetarian option you can use tofu.
- Save some of the Lee Kum Kee sauce to drizzle over the lettuce wraps when serving.
- You can prepare the turkey mix ahead of time, heat it up before serving and bring the turkey mix and lettuce leaves separately to the table so everyone can make their own wraps.
- You can store the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Looking for more delicious recipes?
- Chicken Chorizo Rice Skillet
- Easy and Quick Cauliflower Potato Curry
- One pan 5-Ingredient Chicken Skillet
- Slow Cooker Mango BBQ Meatballs
- Teriyaki Pineapple Salmon
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 1 White Onion Diced
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1 pack Lee Kum Kee Sauce for Lettuce Wrap
- 16 Lettuce Leaves
Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Add red bell pepper and white onion to the oil, saute until soft and onion is translucent.
Add in ground turkey, saute until fully cooked.
Add in Lee Kum Kee sauce for lettuce wrap (3/4 pack) and mix well. Cook for 5 minutes.
Serve turkey mix on washed lettuce leaves. Drizzle with the remaining sauce.