Best Ever Coffee Milkshake
Coffee milkshake is every adult's favorite milkshake. Made with real coffee and ice cream, this delicious homemade milkshake is perfect for summer.
Prep Time2 mins
Total Time2 mins
Servings: 2 servings
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee cold
- 1 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup ice optional
- whipped cream to top
Place the ice cream, coffee, cocoa powder and ice in a blender.
Blend for about 30 seconds until all is well combined and creamy.
Divide between two glasses and top with whipped cream.
- You can use coffee ice cream instead of vanilla ice cream for this recipe.
- Almond or cashew milk would work in this recipe as well.
- You can use cold brew coffee instead of regular coffee.