Best Ever Coffee Milkshake
Coffee milkshake is every adult's favorite milkshake. Made with real coffee and ice cream, this delicious homemade milkshake is perfect for summer.
Servings: 2 servings
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee cold
- 1 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup ice optional
- whipped cream to top
Place the ice cream, coffee, cocoa powder and ice in a blender.
Blend for about 30 seconds until all is well combined and creamy.
Divide between two glasses and top with whipped cream.
- You can use coffee ice cream instead of vanilla ice cream for this recipe.
- Almond or cashew milk would work in this recipe as well.
- You can use cold brew coffee instead of regular coffee.