Greek Chickpea Salad
Greek Chickpea Salad is a great option for a light lunch and a delicious side dish. It’s made with just a few ingredients that compliment each other very well!
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 can chickpea 15 oz, drained
- 2 Persian cucumber or 1/2 English cucumber
- 1 small red onion or 1/2 large one
- 1/2 cup green stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
Cut cucumbers into small pieces and place them in a large bowl.
Dice the red onion and mix it with the cucumber.
Add chickpeas, olives and feta cheese to the cucumbers and onion. Stir and combine.
Pour the dressing over the salad and serve.
Pour olive oil, lemon juice into a small jar. Add paprika, dried thyme, garlic and salt. Seal the jar and shake well.