Meatball Sub Pizza
Take the good old sub sandwich to a whole new level by making Meatball Sub Pizza! Kids and adults both love this easy family meal!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 pack Cooked Perfect® Italian Style with Parmesan & Mozzarella Chicken Meatballs
- 4 small hoagie rolls cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup marinara sauce homemade or store bought
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
Preheat the oven to 375F.
Take the meatballs out of the packaging. Set them aside.
Spread Marinara on the hoagie rolls, top with meatballs, red onion and shredded mozzarella. Then place them on a baking sheet.
Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Top with grated parmesan and fresh basil.