Barbecue Chicken English Muffin Pizza
Craving pizza but don't want to make the dough? This Barbecue Chicken English Muffin Pizza makes things super easy! 20 minutes from start to table!
Servings: 4 -5
- 5 English muffins cut into half
- 3/4 cup your favorite pizza sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 chicken breast cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp barbecue spice blend
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 5-7 button mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 3/4 cup roasted bell peppers chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Heat oil in the pan over medium high heat.
Saute chicken and add barbecue spice. Cover and cook for almost 10 minutes until golden brown and fully cooked. Add in barbecue sauce and cook for another 2 minutes.
Place the English muffins on the sheet and spread some pizza sauce on top of each.
Top with barbecue chicken, roasted peppers, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese.
Bake in the oven for 8 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.