No Bake Mini Blueberry Cheesecake
Whip up this indulgent No Bake Mini Blueberry Cheesecake in less than 30 minutes with very basic ingredients! It's creamy, velvety and will make you super happy!
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter melted and cooled
- 8 oz cream cheese I used fat free room temperature
- 1 tablespoon sour cream I used light room temperature
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- I used fat free cream cheese and low fat sour cream in this recipe but feel free to use full fat if that's preferred.
- Make sure all your ingredients are at room temperature before you start making this no bake blueberry cheesecake.
- These mason jar cheesecakes are portable, meaning you can assemble them and take them to a party, gathering, or just a picnic!
- You can have two layers of cheese filling and two layers of blueberry sauce: the more the merrier!
- You can use frozen blueberries to make the blueberry sauce. Make sure they're thawed and also add one teaspoon of cornstarch to the sauce while cooking to make it thicker.
Calories: 386kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 79mg | Sodium: 328mg | Potassium: 160mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 995IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 1mg