The Best Mediterranean Salad Recipe
This Mediterranean salad is loaded with fresh vegetables such as cucumbers, tomatoes and herbs. This fresh salad is flavored with a delicious dressing.
Servings: 4 servings
- 3 Persian cucumbers sliced
- 3 tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 cup artichoke hearts halved
- 1 cup parsley chopped
Mediterranean Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon juice of
- 1 tsp sumac
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
In a large bowl, place cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, olives, artichoke hearts and parsley.
Using two spoons, lightly mix the vegetables and put the bowl in the refrigerator.
Make the Mediterranean salad dressing by mixing olive oil, lemon, sumac, garlic, salt and pepper in a mason jar or a small bowl.
Pour the dressing over salad and mix well.
- Marinated artichokes would work very well for this recipe and add a lot of flavor.
- You can serve this salad alongside rice dishes, grilled chicken, fish or shish kabobs.