Best Flourless Brownies Recipe
Flourless brownies are rich and fudgy, and they're made with only 6 ingredients! These flourless brownies are naturally gluten free and super moist!
Servings: 16 slices
- 8 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 8 oz chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoon cocoa powder
Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat an 8x8 baking pan with non stick spray and line with a parchment paper.
Place butter, sugar and chocolate in a pan over medium heat until all melted. Let cool for a minute.
Mix in the eggs one at a time using an electric mixer (this is important). Beat very well after each addition.
Add in vanilla and cocoa powder. Mix well.
Transfer the brownie batter into the prepared baking pan. Pound the pan on the counter twice.
Bake in the heated oven for 25 minutes until the top is crackled.
- It's possible to use margarine instead of unsalted butter to make these brownies. There will be no change in the texture or flavor.
- It's best to melt the butter, sugars and chocolate in a sauce pan over medium heat and not to use a microwave to melt the ingredients. Sometimes, melting in the microwave will make the chocolate grainy and the sugar might not dissolve completely.
- Make sure you're using a brand of chocolate chips that you love and trust.
- Make sure all the ingredients are well mixed. Since this flourless brownie recipe has no leavening agent such as baking powder, overmixing won't cause a problem.
- Don't over bake the brownies otherwise they will be hard and grainy.
- Want to go over the top? Frost these brownies homemade or store-bought chocolate frosting!
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 20mg | Potassium: 31mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 236IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg