Ultimate Caramel Milkshake
Enjoy summer with the best caramel milkshake. This creamy milkshake is made with vanilla ice cream, a delicious caramel sauce and topped with whipped cream. Ready in only 2 minutes, this milkshake is the perfect treat!
Servings: 2 Servings
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 1 ½ cup vanilla ice cream
- ⅓ cup caramel sauce store bought or homemade
- ½ cup ice optional
- whipped cream
Place milk, vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce and ice in a blender jar.
Blend on high for 20 to 30 seconds.
Drizzle more caramel sauce into the serving glasses.
Divide the milkshake between two glasses and top with whipped cream.
- If you'd like to try homemade caramel, check out my caramel sauce recipe.
- Chilling the glasses in the freezer will keep the milkshake thick for longer.
- Add more caramel sauce if you'd like the milkshake to be sweeter.
Calories: 356kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 253mg | Potassium: 349mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 599IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 252mg | Iron: 1mg