Best Ever Coffee Milkshake
Coffee is an ideal milkshake flavor for grown-ups. Made with real coffee and ice cream, this delicious homemade milkshake is perfect for summer. Ready in 2 minutes!
Servings: 2 servings
- ½ cup brewed coffee cold
- 1 ½ cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ½ cup ice optional
- whipped cream to top
Place the ice cream, coffee, cocoa powder and ice in a blender.
Blend for about 30 seconds until all is well combined and creamy.
Divide between two glasses and top with whipped cream.
- You can use coffee ice cream instead of vanilla ice cream for this recipe.
- Almond or cashew milk would work in this recipe as well.
- You can use cold brew coffee instead of regular coffee.
Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 84mg | Potassium: 264mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 417IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 133mg | Iron: 1mg