Mediterranean Flatbread Recipe
This easy Mediterranean flatbread recipe is a keeper. It's a simple flatbread recipe that's topped with delicious vegetables and is perfect for any day of the week.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 lb pizza dough homemade or store bought
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pack Lantana hummus
- ¾ cup grape tomatoes halved
- ½ cup marinated artichoke hearts
- ½ cup olives pitted
- ⅓ cup pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon parsley
Heat the oven to 450F.
Using your hands, spread the pizza dough on a pizza pan. Brush with olive oil.
Bake in the oven for 13 minutes until light brown and cooked.
Take the crust out of the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
Spread Lantana hummus on the flatbread and top with tomatoes, artichokes and olives.
Place a small pan over medium high heat and toast the pine nuts, stirring occasionally.
Add the pine nuts to the flatbread and top with parsley.
Slice and serve immediately.
- You can use black or green olives for this recipe.
- Add grilled chicken or steak to the flatbread if you'd like to add some protein.