Cucumber Tomato Feta Salad
This cucumber tomato feta salad is easy, simple ready in 10 minutes! It's made with just a few ingredients and is perfect for any day!
Servings: 4 servings
- 3 Persian cucumbers chopped
- 2 Roma tomatoes chopped
- ½ red onion sliced
- 4 oz Feta cheese cubed
- ½ cup fresh mint chopped
- ½ cup walnuts chopped
- ½ cup olives
Feta Salad Dressing
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 lemon juice of
- 2 tsp dried mint
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
In a large bowl, mix chopped cucumber, tomatoes, and onion.
Add in cubes feta, mint and walnuts. Stir to combine.
Stir in the olives.
Make the dressing by mixing olive oil, lemon juice, dried mint, salt and pepper in a jar.
Pour the dressing on the salad right before serving.
Stir and taste, add more salt if needed.
- Since this salad has feta and olives which are both salty, be aware of the amount of salt you add to the dressing.
- Leave out the olives if you don't like them in salads.
- It's best to get a block of feta and crumble it yourself when making the salad. Store-bought crumbled feta is usually dry.
- You can use parsley or dill instead of mint.
- Add a can of beans or chickpeas to this salad for more protein.
Calories: 344kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 731mg | Potassium: 320mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 763IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 201mg | Iron: 2mg