Vegetable Tikka Masala
A delicious clean-the-fridge vegetable tikka masala recipe that you'll love. Learn how to make a tasty vegetarian tikka masala with just a few ingredients and a shortcut.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 yellow onion peeled and cut into quarters
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 inch ginger
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup carrot sliced
- 1 russet potato cut into chunks
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 jar Patak’s® Tikka Masala Sauce 15 oz.
Place onion, garlic and ginger in a food processor and blend until it forms a paste.
Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat.
Cook the onion paste in the pan for a few minutes until it starts changing color.
Add in the carrots and potatoes. Cook for about 10 minutes. Add more oil if needed.
Add in the cauliflower and cook for another 10 minutes.
Stir in Patak’s® Tikka Masala Sauce and bring it to a low simmer.
Cook for about 10 minutes until all the vegetables are cooked through.
Serve warm with white rice, brown rice or naan.
- Store the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
- You can use other vegetables such as mushroom, bell pepper, broccoli and green peas to make vegetarian tikka masala.
- You can make vegetable tikka masala in slow cooker or pressure cooker. Details are in the post.