Mediterranean Three Bean Salad Recipe
An easy three bean salad recipe with a Mediterranean twist. This protein-packed vegan salad is perfect for meal prep or as a side dish. Make sure to watch the video for step-by-step instructions.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 can pinto beans 15 oz.
- 1 can red kidney beans 15 oz.
- 1 can navy beans 15 oz.
- 1 red onion chopped
- ½ cup parsley chopped
- ½ cup fresh mint chopped
- 1 cup marinated artichoke sliced
- 1 cup olives green and black
Three Bean Salad Dressing
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon white vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- ½ teaspoon salt
Drain and rinse the pinto, navy and red kidney beans. Place them in a large bowl.
To the beans, add chopped onion, parsley, mint, artichoke and olives.
Mix well using two large spoons.
To make the dressing, mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
Pour the dressing over the bean salad and mix well.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate for about one hour.
- You can add other vegetables such as tomatoes, green onions or red bell pepper.
- Store the leftovers in an airtight container and refrigerate. This salad keeps for up to 3 days. However, since this salad is made with fresh herbs, it's best to not let it sit in the refrigerator for a long time.
- This salad is best served cold. Once you're done making it, cover the bowl and refrigerate for one hour so the flavors combine well.
- I chop the onions pretty small for this salad but you can also slice them or use a vegetable slicer to get very thin slices.
Calories: 251kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 1014mg | Potassium: 162mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1514IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 2mg