Persian Banana Date Shake (Majoon)
Banana date shake is a delicious and healthy shake that's ready in 5 minutes and gives you enough energy for the morning! This Persian style shake is naturally sweetened.
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 bananas peeled and cut into chunks
- 5 medjool dates pitted
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Place the bananas and date in a blender.
Add in the shredded coconut and milk.
Blend on high for 40 to 60 seconds until smooth.
Divide between two glasses and top with sesame seeds and cinnamon if desired.
- Use almond, cashew, coconut or oat milk instead of regular milk to make this recipe vegan.
- You can add nuts such as walnuts, pistachios or almonds to the mixture before blending.
Calories: 495kcal | Carbohydrates: 86g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 110mg | Potassium: 1224mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 67g | Vitamin A: 560IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 364mg | Iron: 2mg