Best Salmon Recipes
Looking for a new way to cook salmon? Check out our best salmon recipes. From baked salmon in foil to grilled grilled and everything in between, you can find many easy salmon recipes. We've also included tips about buying the best salmon at the grocery store and how to store this fish. Here is a recipe for easy salmon avocado bites. Check out all the other recipes above.
Servings: 4 servings
- ½ red onion finely chopped
- 4 oz goat cheese
- ⅓ cup parsley chopped
- 1 avocado
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 20 crackers
- 4 oz smoked salmon
Mix the red onion with goat cheese and parsley in a medium sized bowl.
In another bowl mash the avocado and season it with salt and pepper.
Spread the goat cheese mixture on the crackers, top with the avocado mash and the smoked salmon.
- You can make the goat cheese mix ahead of time but mash the avocado right before assembling the crackers.
- This appetizer is best served right away. If sitting for too long, the crackers will get soggy and the avocado would turn brown.
- You can use lox or flaky smoked salmon for this recipe.
- Mix the avocado with a bit of lemon juice for a bit of brightness in the flavor.
- You can use plain or herb flavored goat cheese to make this appetizer.
Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 611mg | Potassium: 368mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 813IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 83mg | Iron: 2mg