Mocha Brownie Trifle
Mocha chocolate brownie trifle is the perfect cure for chocolate cravings. Layers of homemade brownies and luscious mocha cheesecake cream makes this the perfect dessert.
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp International Delight® Iced Mocha
- 1 cup cool whip/whipped cream
- 12 pieces brownies homemade or store bought
- 1/3 cup International Delight® Iced Mocha
Whisk cream cheese and powdered sugar until combined. Add in Iced Mocha and mix well.
Fold in cool whip gently until combined.
Soak the brownie pieces in iced Mocha and place 2-3 pieces at the bottom of each glass.
Top with some of the mocha cream.
Repeat until all brownie pieces and cream is used.
Chill in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
You can make other flavors of brownie trifle with the same recipe:
- Caramel brownie trifle: use caramel sauce (store bought or homemade caramel sauce would work) instead of mocha and make caramel brownies to use in the trifle. There is no need to dunk the brownies.
- Oreo brownie trifle: Make oreo brownies and add a layer of oreo pieces and chunks to the trifle. Leave out the mocha if desired.
- Peanut butter brownie trifle: Use peanut butter brownies and leave out the mocha. Don't dunk the brownies and make the cream using peanut butter.
- Snickers brownie trifle: Leave out the mocha, make snickers brownies and add a layer of Snickers chunks to the trifle. No need to dunk the brownies.