Korean Beef Nachos
Korean beef nachos are a new twist on traditional nachos. Our delicious Korean beef, Mexican blend cheese, and sriracha mayo is an unbeatable combination!
Servings: 8 servings
- 12 oz tortilla chips
- 1 cup Quick Korean Beef
- ¾ cup Kimchi Chopped
- 2 cups Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- ½ cup Green Onions Chopped
- ⅓ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha More if you like it spicier
Preheat the oven to 350F. Like a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Spread tortilla chips in a layer on the baking sheet, it's ok if they overlap.
Spread Korean beef on tortilla chips, make sure you don't pour the sauce on the tortilla chips.
Top with chopped kimchi and cheese.
Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Mix Mayonnaise and sriracha in a small bowl.
Top with chopped green onion and sriracha mayo.
- Line your baking sheet with aluminum foil, this will make cleaning so much easier.
- Don't pour the Korean beef sauce while topping the tortilla chips to prevent them from getting soggy.
- Use as much kimchi as you like, but make sure you chop them before topping the nachos.
- For sriracha mayo, start with 1 teaspoon sriracha and then add more if needed.
Calories: 424kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 447mg | Potassium: 132mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 247IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 263mg | Iron: 1mg