5-ingredient Turkey Sliders
These 5-ingredient Turkey Sliders are easy and perfect for parties, game days, or any other gatherings! Ooey gooey cheese and delicious smoked turkey make a wonderful combination!
Servings: 12 sliders
- 1 12 count package Hawaiian Rolls
- 1/3 cup whole grain mustard or honey mustard
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 9 oz deli sliced turkey
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cut the rolls lengthwise so you have two big pieces.
Spread 1/4 cup mustard and mayonnaise on each side of the rolls. Place the bottom roll in a pan, top with half of the turkey, Swiss cheese and the rest of the turkey. Place the other half of the rolls on top.
Mix butter and 1/4 cup remaining mustard. Brush it on the rolls.
Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- If you would like your rolls to be sure soft, cover them with aluminum foil for the first 10 minutes of baking and then uncover and bake for some more minutes.
- You can also spread some mayonnaise in addition to mustard on the rolls.
- To make this recipe ahead of time, assemble the sliders as instructed, wrap them in layers of plastic wrap and freeze for up to 2 months. To bake, unwrap them and place them on a baking sheet. Brush with butter and mustard and bake at 350ºF for about 25 to 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Calories: 143kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 424mg | Potassium: 64mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 209IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 118mg | Iron: 1mg