Quick and Easy Brownie Recipe
Making brownies from scratch is very easy! This Easy Brownies Recipe makes brownies that are fudgy, gooey and so delicious. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cram and you're in chocolate heaven!
Servings: 9 squares
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs Room Temperature
- ½ cup All Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Dutch Processed Cocoa Powder
- 4 oz Chocolate Chunk or Chocolate Chips
Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat an 8X8 baking pan with nonstick spray then line with parchment paper.
Melt butter in a small sauce pan or in the microwave. Once cool a little bit, pour it into a large bowl.
Add in granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract. Mix well until fully combined.
Add in eggs one at a time. Mix well after adding each egg.
Add in flour and cocoa powder. Stir well until fully combined.
Pour the batter into the pan and place chocolate chunks on the batter.
Bake in the oven for 20 minutes for soft fudgy brownies or 25 minutes for firmer ones.
Let cool for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- You can double the recipe and make it in a 9X13 baking pan for 35 minutes.
- All the ingredients must be at room temperature.
- Do not over bake the brownies, we want them more on the under baked side.
- To make this easy brownie recipe you can use a whisk, a hand mixer or a stand mixer.