Avocado Caprese Sandwich Recipe
Caprese sandwich with avocado is perfect for weekdays. You can make this sandwich with just a few ingredients in only 15 minutes.
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 Ciabatta Bread Cut in half
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 pack WHOLLY® SIMPLY AVOCADO™ Garlic Herb
- 2 Large Tomatoes Sliced
- 8 Slices Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 8 Basil Leaves
- 4 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
Brush Ciabatta bread pieces with olive oil and toast them. You can either toast them in a pan on the stove over medium heat or place them on a baking sheet and broil for 3 minutes until golden.
Spread WHOLLY® SIMPLY AVOCADO™ Garlic Herb on each piece of bread.
Top with tomato and mozzarella slices and sprinkle some salt on the sandwich.
Top with basil leaves and pour some balsamic vinegar on each sandwich.
- I made this sandwich using ciabatta bread but you can also use any kind of bread such as subs, focaccia or sourdough bread. Toasting the bread before making the sandwich would result in better texture and flavor.
- You can drizzle some olive oil on the tomatoes for more flavor.
- In summer this sandwich would be perfect with heirloom tomatoes.
- How to make caprese egg sandwich: By adding a poached or hard-boiled egg on the top of the sandwich, you can turn this simple sandwich into a caprese egg sandwich that would make a full lunch or dinner.
- Avocado caprese salad sandwich is best served immediately so that all the ingredients are delicious and tasty .
Calories: 515kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 1204mg | Potassium: 207mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 938IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 297mg | Iron: 1mg