Pizza Dip with Pepperoni
This Pizza Dip is the perfect game day food. Creamy dip topped with pepperoni has tons of flavor in every bite and is a great choice for parties and gatherings!
Servings: 6 servings
- 8 oz Cream Cheese Softened
- ¾ cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ cup RAGÚ® Double Cheddar Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- ½ cup RAGÚ® Old World Style Traditional Sauce
- ½ cup Turkey Pepperoni
Preheat the oven to 350F.
In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese, grated parmesan cheese, RAGÚ® Double Cheddar Sauce and Italian seasoning together until well combined.
Spread the mixture in a 5-inch cast iron skillet.
Spread RAGÚ® Old World Style Traditional Sauce on the cheese mixture, top with ½ cup remaining mozzarella cheese and turkey pepperoni.
Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Serve warm with crackers.