Breakfast Pizza Recipe
Make this Breakfast Pizza Recipe in no time using naan and only three ingredients! All done and ready in less than thirty minutes, perfect for a brunch party!
Servings: 6 Servings
- 14 oz Premio Foods Hot and Spicy Italian Chicken Sausage
- 6 pieces Naan
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 6 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella
Preheat the oven to 375F.
Place a skillet over medium heat.
Once the skillet is hot, brown the hot and spicy Italian chicken sausage and break it while cooking.
Once cooked, set the sausage aside.
Place 3 pieces of naan on a baking sheet. Brush them lightly with olive oil.
Top with cooked sausage and leave some space in the middle for the eggs.
Break an egg in a small bowl and carefully transfer it on to the naan.
Repeat the steps with the remaining naan, sausage and eggs.
Top the pizzas with shredded mozzarella cheese.
Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until the eggs are cooked.
- You can fry the eggs separately and top the pizza only with sausage and cheese. Once the breakfast pizzas are ready, top them with fried eggs.
- Take the eggs out of the fridge right before using them on the pizza so the whites are firmer and easier to place.
- If you like firm egg yolks, bake the pizzas for 17 minutes, and if you like them runny, bake them for 12 minutes.
- Wrap the leftovers in a plastic wrap and and refrigerate for up to two days. To reheat, unwrap the breakfast pizzas and place them on a baking sheet, heat in the oven at 200ºF for ten to twelve minutes.
- These breakfast pizzas are best served warm and right out of the oven. You can prepare them ahead of time and just top them with the eggs right before baking.
Calories: 674kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 242mg | Sodium: 1762mg | Potassium: 82mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 660IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 245mg | Iron: 1mg