Croissant Bread Pudding
Croissant bread pudding is perfect for breakfast or brunch. Crispy on the top and gooey at the bottom, this bread pudding is a must try.
Servings: 6 servings
- 5 Croissants See notes
- 2 cups Milk 2% or 1%
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Granulated Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup SunButter
- 3 tablespoon Coconut Oil Melted
- 5 tablespoon Maple Syrup
Cut the croissants in half and place them in an oven safe dish.
In a large bowl, whisk milk, vanilla, sugar and eggs very well.
Pour the milk mixture over the croissants and top with chocolate chips. Refrigerate the bread pudding for at least two hours.
Preheat the oven to 350F. Place the bread pudding on a baking sheet on the counter while the oven preheats.
Once the oven is hot, bake the bread pudding for 30 to 40 minutes until it's completely cooked. Serve with SunButter drizzle.
- It's always best to use day old croissants as they hold their shape better and result in better texture.
- You can use evaporated milk instead of regular milk in this recipe.