Peanut Butter Chocolate Milkshake Recipe
Give your chocolate milkshake a makeover with the addition of peanut butter. It's creamy, rich and ready in 5 minutes - perfect for any day of the week!
Servings: 2 servings
- 4 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 4 tablespoon peanut butter creamy or crunchy
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon hot fudge sauce
Place the milkshake glasses in the freezer.
Place chocolate ice cream, peanut butter, milk and hot fudge sauce in a blender jar.
Pulse for 10 to 15 seconds until they're fully combined.
Take the milkshake glasses out of the freezer and divide the milkshake between them.
Top with whipped cream, chocolate shavings and peanut butter.
- Use one cup crushed ice to thicken the milkshake.
- For a richer milkshake, use chocolate milk instead of regular milk.
Calories: 614kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 365mg | Potassium: 751mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 49g | Vitamin A: 747IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 305mg | Iron: 2mg