Classic Vanilla Milkshake
Vanilla milkshake is probably the most-loved milkshake in the world. Learn how to make the best homemade vanilla milkshake that's rich and creamy in 5 minutes.
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 ½ cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream (optional)
Place the milkshake glasses in the freezer for up to 10 minutes.
Make sure vanilla ice cream and milk are completely cold.
Place the cold vanilla ice cream and whole milk in the blender.
Add in vanilla extract.
Blend for 20 to 30 seconds.
Divide between two very cold glasses. Top with whipped cream and serve immediately.
- For a creamy milkshake, make sure you use full fat ice cream and whole milk.
- For a thicker milkshake, add 1 cup of ice to the ingredients in the blender. If doing so, serve the milkshake immediately.
- To make this recipe a bit healthier, use frozen yogurt instead of ice cream.
- For dairy free vanilla milkshake, use dairy free ice cream and milk such as almond, cashew or oat milk.
Calories: 282kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 132mg | Potassium: 360mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 614IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 265mg | Iron: 1mg