Veggie Shish Kabob with Thyme and Garlic
An easy veggie shish kabob recipe that you can make any time. Delicious grilled vegetables flavored with garlic, thyme and balsamic vinegar make the best side dish!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 zucchini cut in half moons
- 1 large red onions cut into big chunks
- 1 red bell pepper cut into chunks
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into chunk
- 15-20 button mushrooms cleaned
- 20 cherry tomatoes
vegetable shish kabob marinade
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp dried thyme see notes
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 lemon juice of
Place all the cut vegetables in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, mix olive oil, minced garlic, thyme, balsamic vinegar, kosher salt and lemon.
Pour the marinade on the vegetables and stir well to mix.
Marinate the vegetable for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the grill and thread the vegetables on the skewers.
Grill the vegetables for 10 minutes on each side over medium heat.
- You can use 1 tbsp fresh thyme instead of 1 tsp dried thyme.