Grilled Salmon Shish Kabobs
Grilled salmon shish kabobs are hearty, healthy and delicious. Seasoned with tasty spices, these salmon kabobs are easy to make and packed with tons of flavor.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 lb salmon cut into cubes
- ¼ cup olive oil extra virgin
- 1 lemon juice of
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- onions and peppers to grill
Place the salmon cubes in a large bowl.
In another bowl, mix olive oil, lemon juice, cumin, coriander, paprika, turmeric, salt and pepper.
Drizzle over salmon pieces and stir well until fully mixed.
Cover and marinade in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Heat grill and start threading the salmon and veggies on skewers.
Grill over medium high heat for 5 minutes on each side.
- You can serve these with different side dishes including instant pot brown rice, Greek potatoes, Mediterranean couscous salad and Middle Eastern eggplant.
- If you would like to make salmon shish kabob in the oven, broiling is the best way to go. Turn on broiler to high and place the rack 5 inches below the broiler. Place the salmon shish kabobs on a baking sheet and broil for 5 minutes on each side until fully cooked.
- Stove top instructions: Use a grill pan and heat them over medium heat. Lightly brush with olive oil and cook the salmon on skewers for about 4-5 minutes on each side.
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 343mg | Potassium: 613mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 292IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 2mg