Banana Bread in A Mug
Banana bread for one! Make banana bread in a mug quickly with a few ingredients you probably already have on hand. Warm and delicious, this recipe results in a satisfying treat!
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 ripe banana mashed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon walnuts chopped
Mash the banana in a microwave safe mug and add the egg, Greek yogurt and vegetable oil to the banana. Mix well.
Add in flour, brown and granulated sugar, baking powder and cinnamon to the egg and banana mixture. Stir until combined.
gently fold in chopped walnuts.
Microwave on high for one minute and thirty seconds. Check to see if cooked by inserting a toothpick into the mug cake. If it comes out clean, it's completely cooked.
If the toothpick doesn't come out clean, microwave on high for another minute and half.
- You can use melted butter or baking olive oil instead of vegetable oil.
- For more flavor, add chocolate chips, pecans or coconut flakes.
Calories: 482kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 164mg | Sodium: 76mg | Potassium: 206mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 238IU | Calcium: 104mg | Iron: 2mg