Turkish White Bean Salad
This Turkish white bean salad is ready in just 10 minutes. It's an easy and tasty side dish that pairs nicely with many Mediterranean flavors.
Servings: 4 serrvings
- 1 can cannellini beans drained
- 2 tomatoes diced
- ½ red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- ½ teaspoon Aleppo pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon juice of
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
Place the drained cannellini beans in a large bowl and add chopped tomatoes, sliced red onions and chopped parsley to the beans. Stir well and set aside.
In a small bowl, mix sumac, Aleppo pepper, salt, lemon juice and olive oil and pour it on the salad.
Toss the salad with the dressing and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Serve cold as a side dish.
- It's best to use firm tomatoes that are not too seedy for this recipe.
- This salad is best served within a few hours.
- This would make a great side dish for dishes such as grilled chicken, karniyarik and shish kebabs.
Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 543mg | Potassium: 286mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1850IU | Vitamin C: 44mg | Calcium: 103mg | Iron: 4mg