Turkish White Bean Salad
Here is a Turkish white bean salad that can be prepared in just ten minutes. It's an easy and tasty side dish that pairs nicely with many Mediterranean flavors.
Servings: 4 serrvings
- 1 can cannellini beans drained
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tsp sumac
- 1/2 tsp Aleppo pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 lemon juice of
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Place the drained cannellini beans in a large bowl and add chopped tomatoes, sliced red onions and chopped parsley to the beans. Stir well and set aside.
In a small bowl, mix sumac, Aleppo pepper, salt, lemon juice and olive oil and pour it on the salad.
Toss the salad with the dressing and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Serve cold as a side dish.
- It's best to use firm tomatoes that are not too seedy for this recipe.
- This salad is best served within a few hours.
- This would make a great side dish for kebabs and shish kebabs.
Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 543mg | Potassium: 286mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1850IU | Vitamin C: 44mg | Calcium: 103mg | Iron: 4mg