Almond Flour Banana Bread
An easy and really delicious almond flour banana bread is what you need for breakfast! This banana bread with coconut oil is low carb and super moist!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 bananas mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a 9x5 loaf pan with parchment paper.
Mix melted coconut butter with brown sugar in a large bowl.
Add in the eggs and mix very well.
Mix in mashed bananas and vanilla extract.
Add in almond flour, all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Mix gently until it's all incorporated.
Pour the banana bread batter into the loaf pan and bake in the oven for about 45-55 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Cool completely before slicing.
- You can find almond flour or almond meal in the baking aisle of almost any supermarket. However, it's also possible to make almond meal at home from scratch.
- Make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature. This will result in ingredients combining smoothly and evenly.
- You can toast a slice of banana bread for breakfast and serve it with almond butter or unsalted butter.
- Use bananas that are ripe but not black. If bananas are too ripe, it will affect the texture of the banana bread.
- You can add walnuts or pecans to this recipe. Simply add them on top of the banana bread batter before baking.
Calories: 304kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 169mg | Potassium: 210mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 108IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 2mg