Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars Recipe
These pumpkin cheesecake bars are so simple and easy to make. Buttery graham crackers crust topped with luscious pumpkin cheesecake is perfect!
Servings: 9 squares
Graham Crackers Crust:
- 10 graham crackers crushed into crumbs
- 5 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling:
- 16 oz cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 5 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Graham Crackers Crust:
Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line an 8X8 baking dish with parchment paper.
Mix graham crackers and butter in a bowl, press in at the bottom of the baking dish using a measuring cup. Place the baking dish in the freezer for 10 minutes so it sets.
While the crust is in the freezer, make the cheesecake filling:
In a bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar using an electric mixer. Add in pumpkin pie spice and mix well. Add in the eggs, mix well after each.
Mix in the pumpkin puree. Make sure the mixture is even and smooth.
Take the graham crackers crust out of the freezer, Pour the cheesecake filling on the crust. Sprinkle the crumbles on top of the cheesecake.
Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes until only the center is a little bit jiggly.
Take the cheesecake out of the oven and let it cool in the room temperature.
Once fully cool, place the cheesecake in the fridge and let it chill for at least 3-4 hours. Slice and serve.
- You can use a food processor to make graham cracker crumbs. Or you can break them into pieces, put them in a sealable plastic bag and seal the bag fully. Then using a rolling pin, roll over the crackers until you have perfect crumbs. You can of course, use a store bought graham crackers crust.
- It's best to have the cream cheese and the eggs at room temperature. This will make the cream cheese soft and the eggs easier to blend.
- This dessert is mildly sweet. If you like your cheesecake to be sweeter, increase the amount of white sugar from ½ cup to ¾ cup.
- This cheesecake is best to be served after 4-5 hours of chilling in the fridge. This will give enough time to the cheesecake to set and you will have clean slices.
Calories: 504kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 125mg | Sodium: 284mg | Potassium: 199mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 5356IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 91mg | Iron: 2mg