Healthy Milkshake Recipe
If you’re looking for a milkshake that has all the flavor but not all the guilt, this healthy milkshake is for you. Learn how to make a delicious milkshake with these tips and tricks.
Servings: 2 servings
- ¾ cup vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 peach cut into cubes
- 1 nectarine cut into cubes
- ½ cup non fat milk
- fat free whipped cream for topping
Place vanilla frozen yogurt in the blender.
Add in peach and nectarine.
Pour milk over the frozen yogurt, peach and nectarine. blend until fully blended.
Pour into two glasses and serve immediately.
- You can use any other fruit such as bananas, strawberries or mangos.
- It's possible to use frozen fruit instead of fresh.
- You can use dairy free milk or frozen yogurt for this recipe.
Calories: 167kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 73mg | Potassium: 495mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 720IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 161mg | Iron: 1mg