The Best Ever Strawberry Milkshake
Strawberry milkshake made with fresh strawberries is an absolutely perfect drink that's ready in 10 minutes! Learn how to make milkshakes that taste amazing. Real strawberries play a big role in this shake, no syrup or additional flavoring is needed.
- 1 ½ cup strawberries
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup whole milk
Place the milkshake glasses in the freezer for 10 minutes.
Wash and pat dry the strawberries.
Remove the top and cut the strawberries in halves.
Place the halved strawberries in the blender jar and add ice cream and milk to the strawberries.
Blend for ten to twelve seconds until everything is mixed.
Divide between two glasses and top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
- You can use frozen strawberries for this recipe, the milkshake will be thicker.
- If you like the milkshake to be richer, add more vanilla ice cream.
- Keeping the glasses in the freezer for a bit will result in the milkshake keeping cold for longer.
- If making this recipe dairy free, try dairy free ice cream and dairy free milk such as almond, cashew or oat milk.
- You can also use strawberry ice cream instead of vanilla.
Calories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 80mg | Potassium: 377mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 390IU | Vitamin C: 64mg | Calcium: 171mg | Iron: 1mg