Easy Nutella Brownies
Rich Nutella brownies are made with just a few ingredients and are incredibly fudgy and tasty. Make sure to watch the video to learn how to make these brownies.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter
- 5 oz chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
Preheat the oven to 350F and coat an 8x8 baking pan with non stick spray. Line the pan with parchment paper.
Place the butter and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Melt the chocolate chips and butter in the microwave, stirring every 15 seconds to prevent burning.
Once the butter and chocolate chips are melted, stir them well to combine.
Add the sugar and mix well using an electric mixer or a whisk.
Add in the eggs and mix well.
Mix in Nutella and make sure it's fully combined.
Add in the flour and mix well make sure there are no flour pockets in the batter.
Transfer the batter into the baking pan and bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes. The edges should be set and the center would be just a bit jiggly.
Let it cool for about 15 minutes before slicing.
- Have all the ingredients at room temperature. When ingredients are at room temperature, they mix better.
- To make this recipe, you can use Nutella or any other hazelnut spread.
- Store the leftovers in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to a week.