The Best Vegetable Strata
This is The Best Vegetable Strata Recipe ever! This strata is full of vegetables and is a complete breakfast or brunch that needs minimal preparation.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time1 hr
Servings: 6 servings
- 4 cups Cubed Sourdough
- 1 lb Cooked Chicken Sausage
- 1 pack Mann's Fresh Vegetable Kale Beet Blend
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 6 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
Preheat the oven to 350F. Place an oven safe dish on the table.
Fill the dish with cubed sourdough.
Add cooked sausage and Mann's Fresh Vegetables.
Top with shredded cheddar cheese. Set aside.
In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Mix in salt and pepper.
Pour the egg mixture on the bread mixture. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 45-60 minutes until the eggs are fully cooked.
- You can use soy or vegetarian sausage instead of Chicken sausage for a vegetarian version.
- If you are planning to serve this vegetable strata later, you can prepare it up to pouring the eggs and covering it with aluminum foil, then place it in the fridge and bake it later. For that, preheat the oven to 350F and as the oven is being heated, place the dish on the counter so it comes to room temperature.
- Store the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 2 days.