Walnut Pomegranate Cheese Ball
Pomegranate Cheese Ball is the perfect appetizer for fall and winter parties. This delicious cheese ball is packed with nuts and herbs.
Servings: 8 servings
- 8 oz Cream Cheese Room Temperature
- 2 oz Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/4 cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1/4 cup Chopped Pistachios
- 1 tbsp Dried Mint
- 1 cup Pomegranate Arils
Place the softened cream cheese and feta cheese in a bowl. Mix well using a fork.
Add in chopped walnuts and pistachios. Stir well.
Mix in the dried mint.
Transfer the mixture onto a large piece of plastic wrap. Lift the sides of the plastic wrap and form the cheese mixture into a ball.
Bring all the corners of the plastic wrap together and tie them together. Place the wrapped cheese ball in the fridge and chill for at least one hour.
Place the pomegranate arils in a plate and roll the chilled cheese ball in the arils and use your hands to press the arils onto the surface of the cheese ball until the cheese ball is fully coated with pomegranate arils.
Serve with crackers.
- You can make the cheese ball one or two days before serving and roll it in the pomegranate arils on the day you're going to serve it.
- Add up to 1/2 cup more walnuts if your like your cheese ball to be nuttier.
- If you cannot find dried mint, use 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint.
- You can store this pomegranate cheese ball in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.