Easy Moist Zucchini Banana Bread Recipe
Zucchini banana bread is perfect to use up all those zucchinis and brown bananas. This moist banana bread is perfect as a midday or after school snack.
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 stick unsalted butter melted
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 bananas mashed
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup grated zucchini about 2 zucchinis
Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a 9X5 loaf pan with parchment paper.
Mix butter and sugar until well combined.
Add eggs one by one, whisk well after adding each egg.
Add in mashed bananas and mix.
Add cinnamon, all purpose flour, baking powder and baking soda. Mix well using a whisk or a wooden spoon.
Fold in grated zucchini.
Pour zucchini banana bread batter into the loaf pan.
Bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean or with very few crumbs.
Cool the banana bread completely before slicing.
- It's best to have all the ingredients at room temperature, This will help with the process of making banana bread and consistency of the batter.
- I almost always use sour cream, buttermilk or yogurt in my banana bread recipes. However, for this tasty zucchini banana bread , this recipe doesn't use any of them because grated zucchini keeps the banana bread quite moist.
- Let the bread cool completely before slicing. If I make the banana bread in the evening, I always let it cool until morning and then it slices perfectly.
- For breakfast, you can toast this banana bread and serve it with some almond or peanut butter.
- Even though this easy banana bread has zucchini in it, because of the 1/2 cup butter, it's not considered the healthiest banana bread. If you're looking for a healthy banana bread recipe, check out my pumpkin banana bread.
Calories: 318kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 88mg | Potassium: 290mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 472IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1mg