Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes
Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes are a match made in heaven! Enjoy them the most by adding some strawberries! They are fluffy, fresh and irresistibly delicious!
Servings: 12 -14
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 ¾ cup all purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup plain yogurt or Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup milk
Strawberry Cheesecake Filling:
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon whipped cream
- 8 - 10 strawberries chopped into small pieces
- Whipped cream and strawberries
Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
Mix all wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix until combined. Do not over mix.
Divide the batter between the cupcake liners, fill ⅔ of each.
Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the tester comes out clean.
After the cupcakes cool completely, core out the cupcakes and fill them with the strawberry cheesecake filling and place back the top lid of the cupcake.
Frost with whipped cream and top with strawberries.