Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes are a match made in heaven! Enjoy them the most by adding some fresh strawberries! They are fluffy, fresh and irresistibly delicious!
It's like eating clouds that taste like cheesecake and strawberries, trust me.
I'm more of a muffin person than a cupcake girl, not because I'm too lazy to make frosting all the time, but because...well...oh, who am I kidding? I'm too lazy to make frosting. Oh, and health reasons.
But these, I just couldn't take the idea out of my mind when we bought some super fresh strawberries from the farmers market - they do have really good farmers markets in Istanbul - and I found some cream cheese in the fridge. It just stuck on my mind, calling my name. So, these strawberry cheesecake cupcakes happened.
I made these cupcake with my maman and we had so much fun in the kitchen! Yes, we are still with my maman and baba and we are having a wonderful time! Oh, and something very exciting happened in our family, too! We are moving to Boston!! Kyle has a job offer from Harvard University and we are so thrilled! We are very grateful for the life we have and I hope everyone's life is sweet, happy and full of beautiful moments!
All right, let me tell you more about these cupcakes! It's just so much fun to take the middle of the cupcake out and fill it with goodness! The filling is velvety and not overly sweet as I wanted the strawberries to take over the flavor. It may take some time to make these strawberry cheesecake cupcakes but it's totally worth it. Besides, sometimes we need to treat ourselves right? Because life is too short to not have stuffed cupcakes!
Looking for more cupcakes and muffins recipes?
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Vanilla Cupcakes
- The Best Ever Marble Cupcakes
- The Best Mocha Muffins
- Persian Cardamom Muffins
- Marble Cupcakes
Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 ¾ cup all purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup plain yogurt or Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup milk
Strawberry Cheesecake Filling:
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon whipped cream
- 8 - 10 strawberries chopped into small pieces
- Whipped cream and strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix all wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix until combined. Do not over mix.
- Divide the batter between the cupcake liners, fill ⅔ of each.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the tester comes out clean.
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until combined.
- Gently fold in whipped cream and strawberries and chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- After the cupcakes cool completely, core out the cupcakes and fill them with the strawberry cheesecake filling and place back the top lid of the cupcake.
- Frost with whipped cream and top with strawberries.
Hello! Is it alright if I use fresh homemade whipped cream if that's not what you meant?
Whipped cream works perfectly!
Do these have to be kept in the fridge
Yes it's best to keep them refrigerated.
I just made these cupcakes today and they were delicious! I made them for my family and my boyfriends family and they all loved them! They're so delicious! they turned out great!
So glad to hear you guys liked it! It makes me so happy when someone says they like the recipes!! Enjoy and thank you for trying these delicious cupcakes!! <3 <3
Emma @ Supper in the Suburbs
I can just imagine the look on everyones face when they bit into the cupcake and find the secret cheesecake centre. Pure genius!
That is so true! Everyone here was so excited about it!
Gloria @ Homemade & Yummy
Oh my those look so good....love the inside of that cupcake. These would be great for my birthday!!
Of course Gloria! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
Sherri @ Watch Learn Eat
These cupcakes look fabulous! I just want to eat one right now! You see, I AM a total cupcake girl - even wanted a cupcake cake at my wedding (didn't get it though, but I did get an ice cream cake!) 🙂 Anyway, great recipe and congrats and good luck on your move!
Thank you so much Sherri for your kind comment! Wow you really do love cupcakes!! I really wanted a carrot and walnut cake for my wedding and was so determined to make it myself 😀 Didn't happened though 😀
Ali @ Home & Plate
What pretty cupcakes. They would be perfect for any shower or party. They look delicious!
Thanks Ali! Yea they are so fun to make and eat! 😀
Chris @ SimpleFood365
I have to confess, I love anything strawberry but adding the cream cheese, you got my attention! Those cupcakes look delicious!
Thank you Chris! I was just so happy that I could have cupcakes and cheesecake in one bite! 😀
Our kids will love these; thanks so much for sharing!
Glad to know your kids will love this! Awesome! Thank you for your kind comment!