Mango Milkshake is perfectly sweet and perfect for hot days. Learn how to make a delicious mango shake using just a few ingredients and a blender. Creamy mango milkshake is so hard to resist!
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 mango
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- whipped cream
Slice the mango in half, avoiding the pit. Using a knife, make lengthwise and crosswise cuts into the mango halves, make sure not to cut the skin. Using a spoon, take the segments out of the skin and set them aside.
Place the cut mango pieces in a blender and add whole milk, vanilla ice cream and ground cardamom.
Blend for forty seconds to one minute.
Pour the mango milkshake into glasses. Top with whipped cream and pistachios.
- You can also use frozen mangos for this recipe.
- Use mangoes that are completely sweet or the milk will curdle because of the sourness of the mangoes.
- Any kind of milk would work in this recipe. I use whole milk but you can use any kind of milk such as almond milk, coconut milk or cashew milk to make this mango shake.
- This mango milkshake is naturally sweet but you can add a couple tablespoons of sugar if you like it sweeter.
- As for the ice cream, both vanilla and mango ice cream would work perfectly in this recipe.
Calories: 343kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 133mg | Potassium: 538mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 41g | Vitamin A: 1734IU | Vitamin C: 38mg | Calcium: 278mg | Iron: 1mg