These Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Bars have all the good flavors in one single bite! Sweet and tart cranberries go very well with festive white chocolate morsels!
When I bake something that is chewy and gooey and smells like holidays, I’m totally in another world!
How are you? Have you been having a good week so far? Ours is going pretty well but it sure seems like time flies!
I mean I know what happened to September, we moved to our new apartment and spent the whole month settling down. Then October flew away and I really didn’t get what happened there, and now half of November is gone and I’m wondering how many days I actually stuck to my fall/winter plan which was grabbing a nice cup of tea, wrapping myself in my favorite blanket and watching Netflix all day long? I’m saddened to say that I didn’t stick to my plan very well.
As there is work to do, people. And in case you don’t know, this is the busiest time of the year for us food bloggers because there are tons of amazing holiday recipes we want to show you (like my Persian Spiced Turkey and Sweet Potato casserole) and there are only so many hours in a day and just seven days in a week!
How are you planning to spend your holidays? Are you going to watch Christmas and holiday movies? I would love to watch some Christmas movies so let me know what your favorite is!
I know you are just as busy during holidays but there is always time to make some delicious treats! My new favorite combination is cranberry and white chocolate. That’s why when I partnered with Betty Crocker, I knew immediately that I’m going to make these cranberry white chocolate oatmeal cookie bars!
I used Betty Crocker oatmeal cookie mix to make these cranberry white chocolate oatmeal cookie bars. These bars are very easy, if you make them once, you’ll be making them forever!
You start with a stick of butter and an egg. Then you add the oatmeal cookie mix and once everything is mixed together, you will add the cranberries and white chocolate chips. Then just spread the dough in a 9X9 baking pan and bake for 25-27 minutes.
Once you take it out of the oven, it will still be a bit soft in the center. That’s how it should be. These bars are very gooey and chewy and not hard at all.
Once it’s completely cool, cut into 16 squares and enjoy them with coffee, tea or the way that I love, with milk!
- Cranberry White Chocolate Scones
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups with Chocolate Pudding
Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- 1 stick unsalted butter 1/2 cup, room temperature
- 1 egg room temperture
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker Oatmeal Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup plus 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup plus 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Line a 9X9 square baking pan with aluminum foil and coat with on stick spray.
- Mix butter and egg for two minutes. Add in cookie mix. Mix until well incorporated.
- Add in 1/2 cup dried cranberries and 1/2 cup white chocolate chips.
- Spread the cookie mixture in the baking pan using your fingers.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup dried cranberries and 1/4 cup white chocolate chips on top.
- Bake in the oven for 25 - 27 minutes. The center will still be a bit gooey. That's how it should be.
- Let cool completely then cut into 16 squares.