Make this Quick and Easy Shrimp Noodle Salad within minutes and have a delicious meal full of great flavors. Serve this dish with a special spicy peanut sauce for extra flavor.
This post is sponsored by Mann's Fresh Vegetables. All opinions are mine as always. Thank you for supporting brands that support Unicorns in the Kitchen.
I'm all about quick and delicious meals. I know many of you are the same!
I love Asian inspired dishes and how quick and flavorful they are. So when I started partnering with Mann's Fresh Vegetables, I was so excited to make this super delicious shrimp noodle salad using their broccoli slaw. Now this is a different recipe from the usual creamy shrimp pasta salad or shrimp macaroni salad recipes including Tortellini Pasta Salad. This one can be made in no time and is bursting with freshness and amazing flavors!
Like my slow cooker honey garlic chicken, this shrimp vermicelli salad is also full of garlic flavor. I mean, is there really any flavor better than garlic? I can add it to any savory meal and never have enough! This noodle salad is totally full of tasty flavor mixtures that blend well together, your taste buds will thank you later!
Notes and tips for making this quick and easy shrimp noodle salad:
- I used thin rice noodles to make this salad. You can use any type of rice noodles for this salad.
- This is a basic recipe using shrimps, you can simply replace shrimp with grilled chicken or tofu.
- If you like your shrimp noodle salad to be very spicy, add more sriracha, ½ tsp at a time. You can also add some red pepper flakes.
- You can store this salad in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- I love sauteing shrimp with a lot of garlic. If you are not a fan of garlic, reduce the amount of garlic used or completely leave it out.
looking for more quick and easy recipes?
- 5-ingredient Turkey Swiss Sliders
- Easy and Quick Cauliflower Potato Curry
- Quick Korean Beef
- Sriracha Lime Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
- Teriyaki Pineapple Salmon
- Korean Beef and Rice
- Caprese Pasta Salad
- Korean Beef Lettuce Wraps
Quick and Easy Shrimp Noodle Salad
- 8 oz Rice Sticks Vermicelli
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 30-35 Shrimps peeled and deveined
- 5 cloves Garlic crushed
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Sriracha more if desired
- 3 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- 1 pack Mann's Broccoli Slaw
- 1 cup Sprouts
- ½ cup Crushed Peanuts
- Cook rice sticks vermicelli according to directions, set aside.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add shrimps and stir for a minute.
- Add in crushed garlic and salt. Stir and Once cooked, set aside.
- Make the dressing by mixing all the dressing ingredients.
- To assemble, place rice sticks vermicelli in each bowl, top with Mann's Broccoli Slaw and sprouts. Add shrimps and the dressing.
- Top with crushed peanuts and cilantro.
- Serve immediately.