Enjoy a bite of happiness with these cute Caramel Pecan Cheesecake made in a muffin pan. They're velvety, creamy and have a perfect balance of sweetness!
These are too tasty to have only one.
I LOVE cheesecake and love caramel. Therefore, we made caramel pecan cheesecake with what is literally the easiest recipe you could ever think of.
I enjoy making caramel pecan cheesecake because they are cute, easy to eat and very easy to make. Plus, it takes less time to have a cheesecake (or four) in front of me when I make them mini-sized.
I added cinnamon to the crust to make it more delicious as we love anything with cinnamon! I also used dolce de leche and it gave a great taste to my caramel pecan cheesecake. The cheesecake mixture itself is so easy and you can easily make half of the recipe and get 6 cheesecakes. And have them all yourself because that's the right thing to do!
To make the cheesecake mixture, you have to beat the cream cheese until it's smooth and then add the rest of the ingredients which are eggs, greek yogurt, vanilla and sugar. That's all! Then bake it for 20 minutes and let it cool completely then top it with caramel sauce and pecans. then enjoy the creamy velvety texture as the caramel sauce drips from the edges of this luscious mini cheesecake!
Here are some more to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Caramel Pecan Mini Cheesecakes
- 1 ½ cup graham cracker or any sweet cracker crumb I used petit beurre
- ¼ cup butter - melted and cooled
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 8-ounce bricks cream cheese , room temperature
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Caramel sauce and Pecans for topping I used dolce de leche
- Preheat the oven to 325 C.
- Mix cracker crumbs, butter, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl until full combined and when you press it between fingers, it sticks together.
- Line a muffin pan with muffin liners. divide crumbs mixture between muffin cups and press them down using a small glass.
- Bake in the oven for 4 minutes. Let them cook completely afterwards.
- In a separate bowl, Mix cream cheese and greek yogurt until smooth.
- Add sugar, eggs and vanilla. Mix until fully combined.
- Divide the cheesecake batter between muffin cups.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Some may crack and get bigger. It's ok.
- Take the cheesecakes out of the oven and let them cool. The cracks will disappear and the air will fully get out of the cheesecakes, leaving them small, dense and velvety.
- After the cheesecakes cool completely, top them with caramel sauce and pecans.