This post was originally sponsored in 2017 by Collective Bias, Inc. (Inmar) and its advertiser (Kaukana). All opinions are mine alone. #InspireWithCheese
Rosemary garlic crackers are fun and easy to make. They're crisp, flavorful and pair well with your favorite cheeses!
The arrival of the holiday season means lots of opportunities to serve cheese and crackers, right?
With the arrival of the holidays and parties coming up one after another, it's time to think about menus for in-home entertaining! I like easy and simple dishes for parties - doesn't everyone?
Looking for party food inspiration?
- Ginger Garlic Chicken Meatballs
- Mushroom Goat Cheese Crostini
Korean Beef Nachos
- Mediterranean Deviled Eggs
- Homemade Harissa Hummus
- Easy Garlic Cheese Pull Apart Bread
Homemade crackers are easy!
The key is fresh rosemary and garlic infused olive oil. Here is how to make these crackers:
- Mix flour, salt, sugar, fresh rosemary and garlic powder in a large bowl.
- Add in garlic infused olive oil, and water to the dry ingredients.
- Mix well until the dough comes together. It might be a little sticky but there's no need to add more flour.
- Place a parchment paper the size of your baking sheet on the counter. Place the dough on the paper.
- Place another piece of parchment paper on the dough and start rolling out until it's thin.
- Cut into cracker sized pieces and prick using a fork.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until golden on the edges.
No rest or chilling time needed! Since there's no need to knead, these herbed garlic crackers are going to be your go-to party recipe!
Rosemary Garlic Crackers
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Granulated Sugar
- 2 tsp Fresh Rosemary Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 2 tablespoon Garlic infused olive oil
- ⅔ cup Water
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, salt, sugar, fresh rosemary and garlic powder until fully combined.
- Add in garlic infused olive oil and water. Mix using a wooden spoon until it forms a dough.
- Place a piece of parchment paper the size of the baking sheet on the counter, place the dough on the parchment paper and cover with another piece of parchment paper the same size.
- Roll out the dough until it's ⅛ inch thick. Remove the top parchment paper and cut the dough into small squares using a pizza cutter.
- Prick each square a few times using a fork.
- Transfer the dough with the parchment paper onto a baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 10 - 12 minutes until golden.
On the rosemary garlic crackers how much of each part (flour, rosemary etc) it's not listed. Dino. E mail me at email@example.com. thank you.
Hi Dino 🙂 All the ingredients are listed at the bottom of the post 🙂 Have a nice day!