This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #InspireWithCheese
Rosemary Garlic Crackers are delicious, easy and fun to make. They're crisp, flavorful and go so well with some delicious cheese!
Holiday season comes with so much demand for cheese and crackers, right? Festive, simple and everyone's favorite!
Can you believe it's already late November? 2017 flew so fast! Now with the holidays being here and having parties one after another, I think we all need to set up our party menus! I like to have easy and simple dishes for parties, recipes can be made in no time and are super tasty. What about you?
Looking for party food inspiration?
- GINGER GARLIC CHICKEN MEATBALLS
- MUSHROOM GOAT CHEESE CROSTINI
- MEDITERRANEAN DEVILED EGGS
- HOMEMADE HARISSA HUMMUS
- Easy Garlic Cheese Pull Apart Bread
These garlic crackers are served with Kaukauna® Sharp Cheddar Cheese Ball and Kaukauna®Double Sharp Cheddar Cheese Log. Kaukauna® is made with 100% real cheddar and comes in cups, balls and logs which makes it a great entertaining solution. It's delicious by itself or part of a recipe. The flavor of cheddar is irresistible and is the perfect match for homemade crackers!
These garlic crackers are very simple.
The key is fresh rosemary and garlic infused olive oil. Here is how to make these easy crackers:
- Mix flour, salt, sugar, fresh rosemary and garlic powder in a large bowl.
- Add in garlic infused olive oil, and water to the dry ingredients.
- Mix well until the dough comes together. It might be a little sticky but there's no need to add more flour.
- Place a parchment paper the size of your baking sheet on the counter. Place the dough on the paper.
- Place another piece of parchment paper on the dough and start rolling out until it's thin.
- Cut into cracker sized pieced and prick using a fork.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until golden on the edges.
No rest or chilling time needed! Also, there no need to knead, these herbed garlic crackers are going to be your go-to party recipe!
By the way, you can save on any Kaukauna® Cheese product starting 11/15/2017 until 12/31/2017. You can check the details here.
For a chance to win prizes through a Kaukauna® sweepstakes, you can either share a pre-written tweet, visit the social hub, visit Kaukauna®'s Facebook page, or visit Kaukauna®'s Pinterest page! Four lucky winners will win an "entertaining basket" that includes a $250 Visa gift card, apron, oven mitt, kitchen towel, Kaukauna® cheeseboard, and serving platter. Ten lucky winners will receive a $100 Visa gift card, and fifteen lucky winners will receive either a $25 Visa gift card, a Kaukauna® cheeseboard, and an oven mitt or apron! Sweepstakes entry dates are 11/15/2017 12:00am ET to 12/31/2017 11:59pm ET. See Official Rules: http://cbi.as/a10gz
#InspireWithCheese #Sweepstakes (11/15 to 12/31)
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Granulated Sugar
- 2 tsp Fresh Rosemary Chopped
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Garlic infused olive oil
- ⅔ cup Water
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, salt, sugar, fresh rosemary and garlic powder until fully combined.
- Add in garlic infused olive oil and water. Mix using a wooden spoon until it forms a dough.
- Place a piece of parchment paper the size of the baking sheet on the counter, place the dough on the parchment paper and cover with another piece of parchment paper the same size.
- Roll out the dough until it's ⅛ inch thick. Remove the top parchment paper and cut the dough into small squares using a pizza cutter.
- Prick each square a few times using a fork.
- Transfer the dough with the parchment paper onto a baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 10 - 12 minutes until golden.
You can find all types of Kaukana cheese at different retailers including Walmart, Stop & Shop and Albertsons Safeway.