Korean Beef Nachos are a new twist on traditional nachos. The delicious Korean beef topped with Mexican blend cheese and served with sriracha mayo is an unbeatable combination!
Aren’t nachos are very dear to our hearts?
So I just realized that what we used to call “chips o panir” in Iran is a variation of nachos. However, in Iran, we used potato chips and other topping instead of only cheese. Maybe I should make one of those and share the recipe with you guys, right?
These Korean beef nachos are inspired by some delicious kimchi nachos we had the other day at a restaurant. This is good stuff people, really good stuff!
Since moving to the US, Asian/Asian inspired recipes have become favorites. The combination of flavors are perfect for my tastes: full of delicious sauces and spices, just how I like my food to be. I have quite a number of Asian inspired recipes here on the blog, too:
- 30-minute Honey Sesame Chicken
- Thai Chicken Skewers with Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Honey Sriracha Meatballs
- Dump & Go General Tsaos Chicken
- Orange Chicken Salad
- Kabab Tabei – Persian Pan Kebab
- Korean Beef and Rice
- Korean Beef Bowl Recipe
I used the exact same recipe from my Quick Korean Beef for the topping of these Korean beef nachos. This quick Korean beef has been one of the most famous recipes on my blog, I guess because it’s really quick (only 20 minutes!) and doesn’t require any exotic ingredients.
Some notes about making these Korean beef nachos:
- Line your baking sheet with aluminum foil, this will make cleaning so much easier.
- Don’t pour the Korean beef sauce while topping the tortilla chips to prevent them from getting soggy.
- Use as much kimchi as you like, but make sure you chop them before topping the nachos.
- For sriracha mayo, start with 1 teaspoon sriracha and then add more if needed.
I made these Korean beef nachos for a potluck, too, and everyone loved it. I bet your family will love it too!
Korean Beef Nachos
- One package tortilla chips
- One Recipe of Quick Korean Beef
- 3/4 cup Kimchi Chopped
- 2 cups Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- 1/2 cup Green Onions Chopped
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Sriracha More if you like it hotter
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Like a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread tortilla chips in a layer on the baking sheet, it's ok if they overlap.
- Spread Korean beef on tortilla chips, make sure you don't pour the sauce on the tortilla chips.
- Top with chopped kimchi and cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Mix Mayonnaise and sriracha in a small bowl.
- Top with chopped green onion and sriracha mayo.
- Serve immediately.