These Honey Sriracha Meatballs are quick and easy to make. The sweet and hot flavors match so well with the creamy and buttery mashed potatoes, which makes it perfect for a weeknight dinner!
Let’s talk weekday dinner. How is it for you?
Food matters to me. It really does. I can’t have a bag of chips for dinner. I must have real food, even if it’s just a nice bowl of salad, but it should be “made”. And for those of you who don’t have all day to cook, prepared food from a supermarket or take-out looks like a comfortable option. But what if I told you that you can have a delicious plate of honey sriracha meatballs with a side of Idahoan Signature Russet mashed potatoes in no time with minimal effort?
These honey sriracha meatballs are one of the easiest meatball recipes I’ve ever made: mix all the ingredients for the meatballs (I used ground turkey but you can easily substitute that with ground beef) and bake them. As they bake, mix all the ingredients for the sauce and heat it until thickens. How easy is that? And the Idahoan Signiture Russet mashed potatoes as a side dish compliment the honey sriracha meatballs very well as they have a nice smooth taste like original homemade mashed potatoes with just a hint of butter and cream.
I used only two tablespoons of sriracha to make the sauce but you can use more if you like it hotter. As the meatballs cook in the oven, you can make the sauce and and then the mashed potatoes as they take only 5 minutes to come together using milk and butter, or just water!
These honey sriracha meatballs are great for a weeknight dinner. It just feels so cozy and nice to have a delicious homemade food!
- Easy Greek Meatballs Recipe (Keftedes)
- Juicy One Pan Meatballs
- Turkey Meatball Curry
- Quick Korean Beef
I’ve partnered with Idahoan on this sponsored post and all opinions stated are my own.
Honey Sriracha Meatballs
- 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
Honey Sriracha Sauce:
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with non stick spray.
- Mix all the ingredients for the meatballs in a bowl and make meatballs about 1 1/2 inch in diameter and place them on the baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 25 - 30 minutes until fully cooked.
- Meanwhile, mix all the ingredients for the honey sriracha sauce in small pan and place on medium heat, bring to boil, then lower the heat and and let it simmer for 3 minutes. Turn the heat off.
- Once the meatballs are cooked, place them in a big bowl and toss them with honey sriracha sauce.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli.